- Upon departure, ensure mattress pad is on your bed, drawers and closets are emptied and unlocked, and your room door is locked.
- Return all residence keys to the residence Front Desk and pay any outstanding assessments. You will be assessed for keys that are not returned.
- Complete the check-out procedures at the Front Desk by signing the check-out card.
- Parking cancellation must be initiated with the Front Desk at check-out. Refunds, if applicable, will be issued at a later date.
- The Contract Termination Fee (if applicable) will be applied to your account.
The above check-out procedures must be completed before a refund (if applicable) will be processed. Refunds are processed after the resident has checked-out of residence. Refund policies.
All residents: please inform your contacts of your new mailing address.
Click here to login and sign up for mail forwarding service.
Fairview Crescent, Acadia Park and University Apartments residents: contact the Canada Post outlet in the Student Union Building to arrange for mail-forwarding service. Because Canada Post direct-delivers your mail, the Department of Student Housing and Hospitality Services does not receive and forward mail to departing residents.
One Step Storage offers storage options for students during the summer or other seasons. It offers pick-up, store, and return delivery service for residents. Click here to find out more on fees and storage options. Other storage rental facilities in Vancouver are also available.